How To Make a Mini Paper Bunting Cake Topper - DIY Crafts Tutorial - Guidecentral. Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas, learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
Download the free Guidecentral app to browse thousands of DIY projects on-the-go.
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guidecentral.howto.diy.crafts
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidecentral-diy-projects/id566332826?mt=8
- Amazon Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/Guidecentral-Handmade-Homemade-Projects-Instructions/dp/B00KDJTSGU/
The Guidecentral Maker Program lets you earn money by sharing your DIY projects. Learn more at https://www.guidecentr.al/maker-program
About this DIY project:
- Title: Make a Mini Paper Bunting Cake Topper
- Maker: Laura @Me & Mr Jones - https://www.guidecentr.al/maker/mrsluptonjones
- View the full step-by-step tutorial on Guidecentral: https://www.guidecentr.al/make-a-mini-paper-bunting-cake-topper
- Coloured or textured paper or lightweight card
- 2 wooden skewers
- Sewing thread to coordinate with the paper
- Glue stick
Connect with us!
- Website: https://www.guidecentr.al
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/guidecentral
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guidecentral
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidecentral
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+guidecentral
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/guidecentral_
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/guidecentral
Don't be shy! Subscribe to this YouTube channel :)
Tags: How To Make a Mini Paper Bunting Cake Topper - DIY Crafts Tutorial - Guidecentral, Paper Crafts, Craft Paper, Scrap Paper, Guidecentral, Guide Central, DIY, Do It Yourself, How To, Howto, Step By Step, Homemaker, Handmade, Craftsman, Tutorials, Instructions, Crafter, Make, Arts And Crafts Movement, Videojug, EHow, WikiHow, Instructables, Snapguide, Makers, Homemade, Craftsy, Brit & Co, DIY Network